Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's That Time Again...



Really, I have been planning my New Years resolutions for quite some time and one of them is to start blogging again as well as organizing and working on a new business plan.


It was really fun to look back at all 3 of my blogs and see where I was at this time last year. I realize that I got sidetracked along about June and just never seemed to snap out of it. There have been some pretty dramatic changes, some adventures and lots of fun times, and some hard issues too.


Matt and Krystal and David came to live with us.





Ben and Sam got married!!!






I drove to Massachussetts by myself and slept on the couch for a week. I didn't really want to come home because I wanted to hang out at the beach for the rest of the summer.




I drove back to Colorado with Kyle and Anna. That was an adventure and I forgot to take pictures. DOH! But I will never forget the best and worst of that trip. And I will never stop laughing when I think of it.





We went to Casa Bonita with Kyle and Anna and Morgan. YIKES! that's all I can say about that.



I did two craft shows with Di and was not prepared for either one of them. But I learned a lot from the experience.



I let Krystal show me how to play Farmtown on facebook and found out that it is highly addicting.

I had a great Christmas and it brought me out of my depression, but I cried a lot.


My very best Christmas gift was getting to go visit mom and dad and Ted and Debbie! It was a really special time.

I am happy to report that I have already got a start on organizing my sewing studio, it is all cleaned up and ready to begin the new year! Quilt kits will be the first order of business. Since I left ebay in June I haven't done as much as I should to market them and my sales are not anywhere near what they could be. That is going to be a challenge and I think it will be fun.

I started this post a couple of weeks ago. sigh. But I have really been busy, and am getting into the swing of selling and creating again. I have some exciting projects started already and I know this is going to be a great year! Will be back soon to keep you updated.

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot to me to know I have such wonderful family and friends who believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment