Thursday, October 14, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Never Closed This Blog

1. I always thought I would come back here and post "odds and ends of interest" when I have time.

2. I really like the photo in the banner and can't think of any other place to use it.

3. I really, really love my blog for our 30th anniversary. And it was the only chance I could find to show off how hot I was back then.

4. I want to be a writer when I grow up.

5. I am really lame and never back anything up, so some of the pictures on here got lost when my computer blew up and I am too lazy to copy and save them.

6. I have 5 adorable grandchildren that I could post about, if I ever remember to take photos.

7. It could be used as evidence in a court of law if it ever comes to that.

8. I might be homeless someday and need a place to return to.

9. I like the name, Rainbow Creek @ Home just because...

10. Home is where the heart is.

1 comment: